Haemonetics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Over the phone, lasted about 15 minutes. They asked about several items - both personal and related to my prior experience in managing multiple projects, as well as healthcare industry background. The person interviewing was not very interested and might have already made up his mind prior to the interview.. and to me it was an indication that the interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Prior Experience PMP Certification Ability and experience managing multiple projects   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Haemonetics.

Interview

Several hundred employees from my previous employer were acquired by Haemonetics Corporation. There was no formal interview process. Middle/upper management made the decision to keep or cut you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. I was part of merger/acquistion.

Employed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Draper, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

Panel interview. Given several situational and behavioral questions. Answers should be backed up with examples to all questions. Site director will give overall state of the company. And direction he personally see it. No tour is give. Please request tour on day of interview. This will give you good incite to working of manufacturing layout... promised work life balance. Informed overtime would be moderate. None of which will be true.

Interview Questions

• If willing to work moderate. Shift coverage and overtime to complete PM's   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Braintree, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

1. Interview one on one 2. 15 minute talent screening test 3. Company round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Braintree, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Standard process. 1st phone interview, followed by couple on site interviews.

Manager Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Person was already selected. One HR manager scheduled an interview date while another rejected my application at the same time Seems like the HR team do not work together

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Rosemont, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

The first interview with hr is to verify your background of experience with the job. Next test was to write a java program in notepad without any editors. Your program should compile with no errors and your program should output expected results. If you pass the test, a technical and a manager interviews will be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate

Senior Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Haemonetics (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed a total of 6 times (all phone interviews) by 6 different levels/ hiring managers. Every interview, in my opinion went great (hence the call for the next interview). Then NO Feedback. No call back, no rejection letter, no e-mails, no offer

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. The hardest part was accomodating all the different interviewers since they were located throughout the US and Canada.   Answer Question

Client Support Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haemonetics in September 2009.

Interview

They were very prompt in replying on my application and setting up the interview. The interview itself was just like any cookie-cutter interview, (eg. what is your strength/weakness, etc.). The job offer was also very quick.

Applications Support Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Haemonetics in March 2009.

Interview

process was great... HR did a great job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

process was ok... wish I negociated for more money