Haemonetics Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Haemonetics.

Interview

Several hundred employees from my previous employer were acquired by Haemonetics Corporation. There was no formal interview process. Middle/upper management made the decision to keep or cut you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. I was part of merger/acquistion.

Employed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Haemonetics (Draper, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

Panel interview. Given several situational and behavioral questions. Answers should be backed up with examples to all questions. Site director will give overall state of the company. And direction he personally see it. No tour is give. Please request tour on day of interview. This will give you good incite to working of manufacturing layout... promised work life balance. Informed overtime would be moderate. None of which will be true.

Interview Questions

• If willing to work moderate. Shift coverage and overtime to complete PM's   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Haemonetics (Braintree, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

1. Interview one on one 2. 15 minute talent screening test 3. Company round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Haemonetics (Braintree, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Standard process. 1st phone interview, followed by couple on site interviews.

Manager Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Haemonetics (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Person was already selected. One HR manager scheduled an interview date while another rejected my application at the same time Seems like the HR team do not work together

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Haemonetics (Rosemont, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

The first interview with hr is to verify your background of experience with the job. Next test was to write a java program in notepad without any editors. Your program should compile with no errors and your program should output expected results. If you pass the test, a technical and a manager interviews will be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate

Senior Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Haemonetics (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed a total of 6 times (all phone interviews) by 6 different levels/ hiring managers. Every interview, in my opinion went great (hence the call for the next interview). Then NO Feedback. No call back, no rejection letter, no e-mails, no offer

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. The hardest part was accomodating all the different interviewers since they were located throughout the US and Canada.   Answer Question

Client Support Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Haemonetics in September 2009.

Interview

They were very prompt in replying on my application and setting up the interview. The interview itself was just like any cookie-cutter interview, (eg. what is your strength/weakness, etc.). The job offer was also very quick.

Applications Support Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Haemonetics in March 2009.

Interview

process was great... HR did a great job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

process was ok... wish I negociated for more money

Systems Implementations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Haemonetics in July 2008.

Interview

First you take a technical exam with an HR representative. The exam consist of two parts part technical knowledge other is a writing assessment that makes sure you can communicate effectively with clients. If you pass the exam you will be given an in person interview with two people usually a lead and a manager. After this an offer is give by a call from the HR representative.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation goes through the HR representative as they relay your counter offer to the manager.