Haemonetics

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director, Corporate Engineering & Project Management Interview

Braintree, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Haemonetics in February 2012.

Interview Details – Standard process. 1st phone interview, followed by couple on site interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about situation when things did not work out?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Rosemont, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Haemonetics in June 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview with hr is to verify your background of experience with the job. Next test was to write a java program in notepad without any editors. Your program should compile with no errors and your program should output expected results. If you pass the test, a technical and a manager interviews will be done.

Interview Question – To write the test in notepad without any editors   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Braintree, MA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Haemonetics in April 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Interview one on one
2. 15 minute talent screening test
3. Company round

Interview Question – How will you deal with monotony at work?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Customer Support Interview

Boston, MA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Haemonetics in April 2010.

Interview Details – Person was already selected.
One HR manager scheduled an interview date
while another rejected my application at the same time
Seems like the HR team do not work together

Interview Questions

Senior Customer Advocate Interview

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Haemonetics in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed a total of 6 times (all phone interviews) by 6 different levels/ hiring managers. Every interview, in my opinion went great (hence the call for the next interview). Then NO Feedback. No call back, no rejection letter, no e-mails, no offer

Interview Question – No difficult questions. The hardest part was accomodating all the different interviewers since they were located throughout the US and Canada.   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst I Interview

Applications Support Analyst I

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Haemonetics in March 2009.

Interview Details – process was great... HR did a great job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – process was ok... wish I negociated for more money

Client Support Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Haemonetics in September 2009.

Interview Details – They were very prompt in replying on my application and setting up the interview. The interview itself was just like any cookie-cutter interview, (eg. what is your strength/weakness, etc.). The job offer was also very quick.

Interview Question – Name 3 personal strengths and weakness.   Answer Question

Systems Implementations Specialist Interview

Systems Implementations Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Haemonetics in July 2008.

Interview Details – First you take a technical exam with an HR representative. The exam consist of two parts part technical knowledge other is a writing assessment that makes sure you can communicate effectively with clients. If you pass the exam you will be given an in person interview with two people usually a lead and a manager. After this an offer is give by a call from the HR representative.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation goes through the HR representative as they relay your counter offer to the manager.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Haemonetics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Haemonetics interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Haemonetics employees and interview candidates.