Haggar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Haggar in April 2013.

Interview Details – This first interview was amazing it was one on one. But the second interview was not professional and very stressful. The second interview was on the phone and I was not told to come into the store for the interview. The interviewer did not have good service and it seemed as if she was very unprepared and the entire interview was unprofessional and made me a little uneasy.

Interview Question – None of the questions were hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very confusing. I got a call saying I got the job. The SM was very professional so I was very excited to accept the offer but very nervous about upper management.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Albertville, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Haggar in January 2007.

Interview Details – in person interview with district manager then a phone interview with another store manager and then a face to face with district manager and another store manager

Interview Question – how do you motivate your employees   Answer Question

Worked for Haggar? Contribute to the Community!