Haggar Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Haggar

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Haggar in April 2013.

Interview

This first interview was amazing it was one on one. But the second interview was not professional and very stressful. The second interview was on the phone and I was not told to come into the store for the interview. The interviewer did not have good service and it seemed as if she was very unprepared and the entire interview was unprofessional and made me a little uneasy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very confusing. I got a call saying I got the job. The SM was very professional so I was very excited to accept the offer but very nervous about upper management.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albertville, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Haggar (Albertville, MN) in January 2007.

Interview

in person interview with district manager then a phone interview with another store manager and then a face to face with district manager and another store manager

Interview Questions