Haier America Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Haier America.

The interview process consisted of three long interviews with basicly the same questions, these inteviews were followed by an excel and accounting test, which were both kind of easy. Nice people, but a very challeging organization.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle internal issues within your team?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Haier America in November 2010.

Received phone call from staffing agency where my name and contact information was given by previous employer. A telephone interview was first conducted with the VP of engineering and director of engineering. After that initial phone interview a face to face was requested within 2 weeks to meet with various individuals including SVP of product category, VP and director of engineering and also director of HR. Interview lasted several hours where details of position was discussed and what expected role was.

Interview Questions
    • Why was I looking for a position only after 14 months in the current position I held.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Haier America in November 2010.

interviewed by A/R supervisor. She was very knowledgable and extremely friendly. The interview lasted about 1 hr and the supervisor was extremely professional and informative about what was expected of me. By the time i got home i received a call from the agency telling me i was hired. I started the job the following Monday

Customer Service/Warranty Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Keasbey, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keasbey, NJ

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Haier America in April 2011.

Um, wasnt really diligent at all. They asked questions that didnt make sense... they seemed really thirsty** they didnt ask me if I had any questions for them (basically told me I had the job and 5 mins after I left (literally driving home) the staffing agency called and said I start monday)

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you with being on the phones? You may speak to 100 callers per day during our busy season (summer).   View Answer
    I pretty much needed "a job" right away didnt negociate.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Haier America.

I met in person with several managers on two days spread out by maybe a week. Then about 2 weeks passed before an offer was extended.

Interview Questions
    • They tested both accounting skills and excel skills. The accounting test was simple, transaction analysis, construction of a P&L, JEs, and how the P&L flows to the BS. The excel test was easy as well, it tested for creating new tabs, creating pivot tables, and V-Look ups; there was nothing on macros or advanced functions.   Answer Question
    Salary wasn’t negotiable, but vacation was. I recommend you push for at least 20 days, the company average is 15.

Worked for Haier America? Contribute to the Community!