Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hain Celestial
- Intern (1)
- Customer Satisfaction Representative (1)
- Retail Sales (1)
- Marketing Assistant (1)
- Database Developer/Analyst (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hain Celestial.
Behavioral interview. The usual fit questions. 1 case question. Asked about my previous experiences. Asked about my interest in Hain. Asked about my general skills and personality traits that are relevant for the job.
- If you were to start a food truck business, what would it be and how would you run it? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Hain Celestial (Lake Success, NY) in May 2014.
The interview process was normal met with HR and from HR met with the manager(s). They explained the job role and that it was to be a probationary period of 4 to 6 months after which a decision would be made to hire full time.
- About my knowledge of computer programming and current business skills. 1 Answer
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Hain Celestial (Melville, NY) in November 2011.
Went in for an interview and met with the current employer in the position. He told me all about the position. He then took me around to meet with 3 higher up people. They all asked me why I wanted to work here and why I wanted this position.
- What was your favorite class in college? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Hain Celestial (Boulder, CO) in February 2010.
Phone interview, face to face interview, skills test, personality test, drug test, background check. Typical questions like "why do you want to work here?" "What experience do you have and how have you handled challenging situations in previous jobs?" Things like that.
This is the pay, take it or leave it.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at Hain Celestial in February 2009.
warm reception, very detailed
- sales procedures inquiries are difficult to answer due to numerous responses because of different protocols Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review