Hain Celestial Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hain Celestial.

Interview

Behavioral interview. The usual fit questions. 1 case question. Asked about my previous experiences. Asked about my interest in Hain. Asked about my general skills and personality traits that are relevant for the job.

Interview Questions

• If you were to start a food truck business, what would it be and how would you run it?   Answer Question

Database Developer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hain Celestial (Lake Success, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was normal met with HR and from HR met with the manager(s). They explained the job role and that it was to be a probationary period of 4 to 6 months after which a decision would be made to hire full time.

Interview Questions

• About my knowledge of computer programming and current business skills.   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hain Celestial (Melville, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Went in for an interview and met with the current employer in the position. He told me all about the position. He then took me around to meet with 3 higher up people. They all asked me why I wanted to work here and why I wanted this position.

Customer Satisfaction Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hain Celestial (Boulder, CO) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview, skills test, personality test, drug test, background check. Typical questions like "why do you want to work here?" "What experience do you have and how have you handled challenging situations in previous jobs?" Things like that.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time when you had a difficult situation and how you resolved it."   Answer Question
    • "Why do you think you would be a good fit here?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is the pay, take it or leave it.

Retail Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Hain Celestial in February 2009.

Interview

warm reception, very detailed

Interview Questions

• sales procedures inquiries are difficult to answer due to numerous responses because of different protocols   Answer Question