Hain Celestial

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Interview

Retail Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Hain Celestial in February 2009.

Interview Details – warm reception, very detailed

Interview Question – sales procedures inquiries are difficult to answer due to numerous responses because of different protocols   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Melville, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Hain Celestial in November 2011.

Interview Details – Went in for an interview and met with the current employer in the position. He told me all about the position. He then took me around to meet with 3 higher up people. They all asked me why I wanted to work here and why I wanted this position.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class in college?   Answer Question

Customer Satisfaction Representative Interview

Customer Satisfaction Representative
Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hain Celestial in February 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, face to face interview, skills test, personality test, drug test, background check. Typical questions like "why do you want to work here?" "What experience do you have and how have you handled challenging situations in previous jobs?" Things like that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – This is the pay, take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hain Celestial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hain Celestial interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hain Celestial employees and interview candidates.