Hair Cuttery

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hair Cuttery

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hair Cuttery in October 2010.

I walked into a salon and asked for an application. The next day I was called for an interview. i went in for my interview and did my technical. I was hired 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hair Cuttery

Stylist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hair Cuttery in July 2011.

I applied online and I got a call from the regional recruiter. We had a brief phone interview. She said the manager at the store I applied for would be calling me soon. The manager called me a few days later to set up an interview. I went to the interview where the manager said she liked my personality. She scheduled a day for me to come in and do a technical interview. The technical interview consisted of doing a number of haircuts, demonstrating how to do foils, and showing proper color application on a mannequin. I was offered the job immediately after the technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Is there anything, as far as hair is concerned, that you aren't as comfortable with doing?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hair Cuttery in September 2009.

met in a bar she told me to come to salon i did next day hired