Hair Cuttery

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Fort Myers, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hair Cuttery in October 2010.

Interview Details – I walked into a salon and asked for an application. The next day I was called for an interview. i went in for my interview and did my technical. I was hired 3 days later.

Interview Question – How would you handle an upset client?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Stylist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hair Cuttery in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and I got a call from the regional recruiter. We had a brief phone interview. She said the manager at the store I applied for would be calling me soon. The manager called me a few days later to set up an interview. I went to the interview where the manager said she liked my personality. She scheduled a day for me to come in and do a technical interview. The technical interview consisted of doing a number of haircuts, demonstrating how to do foils, and showing proper color application on a mannequin. I was offered the job immediately after the technical interview.

Interview Questions

Stylist

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hair Cuttery in September 2009.

Interview Details – met in a bar she told me to come to salon i did next day hired

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hair Cuttery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hair Cuttery Stylist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hair Cuttery employees and interview candidates.