Hakim Optical

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Any Available Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hakim Optical in January 2011.

Interview Details – Sat down, and he asked me a few questions, it was over pretty fast.
Then asked me if I had any questions, which I didn't, but had to come up with some on the spot.
All in all it was a simple interview, but felt a bit awkward.
Good luck if you have an interview at hakim.

Interview Question – Describe pervious work experiences   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Receptionist/Sale Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hakim Optical in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with Hiring Manager,

I had to talk about my past experience, how many years of customer service I had. Why I wanted to work at their company, what are my future goals, would I be going back to school, if yes How would I manage work and school. Describe my duities as a sale associate/customer service.

Interview Question – As a sale associate, how would I handle a difficult customer??   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hakim Optical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hakim Optical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hakim Optical employees and interview candidates.