Hakkasan Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2014
Updated Nov 1, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hakkasan

General Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hakkasan in July 2012.

Very fast interview process with top management, had one interview with the former GM and the former Operation Director for the Middle East. The interview lasted around 1hour, with various questions ask more about my personality and my approach to problem solving.

Interview Questions

Design and Development - Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hakkasan in July 2011.

Worked for the executive architect for 2 of their restaurants in the middle east. Upon decision to move to London I informed both Hakkasan and my previous employer's local office. Went through the interview process with both of them and received an offer from both, upon which I accepted the position with Hakkasan to forward my personal career preferences.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about your first project being the company's largest and most ambitious project to date?   View Answer