Hakkasan Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hakkasan

Security Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hakkasan (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Was asked how I worked under pressure. They did not seem to take into account that I had nightclub security experience at a much larger club. The interviewer didn't seem too interested in the whole process. Was told that we're not allowed to accept tips at all and if we did, it was instant firing.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle stressful situations   1 Answer

Pay was only $11 and no tips allowed. Had to buy own suits with no reimbursement or contribution from company. Little to no advancement opportunity.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hakkasan in July 2012.

Interview

Very fast interview process with top management, had one interview with the former GM and the former Operation Director for the Middle East. The interview lasted around 1hour, with various questions ask more about my personality and my approach to problem solving.

Design and Development - Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hakkasan (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2011.

Interview

Worked for the executive architect for 2 of their restaurants in the middle east. Upon decision to move to London I informed both Hakkasan and my previous employer's local office. Went through the interview process with both of them and received an offer from both, upon which I accepted the position with Hakkasan to forward my personal career preferences.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about your first project being the company's largest and most ambitious project to date?   1 Answer