Halcyon Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Halcyon Solutions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Halcyon Solutions (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

A phone interview/screening where I was asked the usual questions about my past job history, past and current projects, code samples and technologies used. Communication stopped when the recruiter found out that I was not holding a H1B Visa or seeking one. Quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What type of work documents do you have. Are you on a H1B Visa? We will work with you no matter what?   1 Answer

Active Directory Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Halcyon Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

They were decent. They sponsored my Visa and promptly placed me on a project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was okay.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Halcyon Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

lot of rounds of interviews director and VP interviewed very focussed sessions with no breaks. intense techincal, HR round was simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate hard with HR.