Hale & Hearty

Hale & Hearty Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hale & Hearty

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hale & Hearty.

Went to a hale and hearty location located at 86 7 Broadway manager sent me to the corporate office had to take a test online then I was asked to interview with Kara interview went well

Server/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hale & Hearty in June 2014.

I applied on Saturday and got a call on Monday. I went in to the headquarters the same day and within a few minutes I was being interviewed. It was extremely laid back, the woman made me feel extremely comfortable and she asked about my past job and where I heard about the job etc. etc. It was super calm.

Interview Questions
    • Where did you hear about this job?/Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a customer who says they got the wrong order?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Prep Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hale & Hearty.

Very simple and fast. Decision on the spot
    Looking for people who can commit to an entire shift

Interview Questions
    No negotiation fix minimum wage

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hale & Hearty.

I was asked by a friend who worked for the company if I was interested in the position. The process was very simple. I did not even need a cover letter. I am sure I was a special case, though since I was asked by friend. Regardless, the interview went very smoothly, I got to really show my perspective supervisor the type of talent I had to offer to the company. The corporate culture there is very laid back, the people are super nice, and you really get to showcase your talent because you are only working alongside one other person in the department, your supervisor. I left feeling I gained a lot of experience to take on to my next job.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a scenario regarding the expansion of the wholesale devision teaming up with schools. How could we (Hale and Hearty) convey a message to college students to want to purchase our soup?   Answer Question

Cashier/Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hale & Hearty in March 2011.

Pretty good interview, not so long not even a long wait to get to the interview. Very quick easy and professional. Seems like they really need people considering that there are alot of these stores opening up. They dont ask you much except why do you want to work here amd for how long.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work here?   Answer Question
    • What can you do or provide to this company to make a better for costomers to enjoy?   Answer Question
    When considering an offer, they will sometimes ask how much you would like to get paid and you can negotiate. They will give you a backround of whaat they want and need from this company, and they ask can can you make that change.