Hale & Hearty Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hale & Hearty

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day to come in for an interview. I used my cousin who works at one of the stores as a referral. The interview was very laid back, nothing out of the ordinary. She really focused on my employment history and what good customer service was to me. She asked me my strengths and weaknesses, and just explained what they were looking for in an employee. Furthermore, the interview lasted about 10 minutes and she offered me a position on the spot.

Cashier/Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hale & Hearty in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online. They do open house every day but I was invited to the corporate office for an interview. The interview wasn't nothing serious . Was interviewed a wednesday, had orientation thursday was to statt working friday. I didnt statt working because they want natural hair colors lol.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I was willing to change my hair color back natural.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Part time minimum wage

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hale & Hearty.

Interview

Went to a hale and hearty location located at 86 7 Broadway manager sent me to the corporate office had to take a test online then I was asked to interview with Kara interview went well

Server/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hale & Hearty in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on Saturday and got a call on Monday. I went in to the headquarters the same day and within a few minutes I was being interviewed. It was extremely laid back, the woman made me feel extremely comfortable and she asked about my past job and where I heard about the job etc. etc. It was super calm.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about this job?/Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a customer who says they got the wrong order?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Prep Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hale & Hearty.

Interview

Very simple and fast. Decision on the spot
    Looking for people who can commit to an entire shift

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation fix minimum wage

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY).

Interview

I was asked by a friend who worked for the company if I was interested in the position. The process was very simple. I did not even need a cover letter. I am sure I was a special case, though since I was asked by friend. Regardless, the interview went very smoothly, I got to really show my perspective supervisor the type of talent I had to offer to the company. The corporate culture there is very laid back, the people are super nice, and you really get to showcase your talent because you are only working alongside one other person in the department, your supervisor. I left feeling I gained a lot of experience to take on to my next job.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario regarding the expansion of the wholesale devision teaming up with schools. How could we (Hale and Hearty) convey a message to college students to want to purchase our soup?   Answer Question

Cashier/Server Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Pretty good interview, not so long not even a long wait to get to the interview. Very quick easy and professional. Seems like they really need people considering that there are alot of these stores opening up. They dont ask you much except why do you want to work here amd for how long.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   Answer Question
    • What can you do or provide to this company to make a better for costomers to enjoy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When considering an offer, they will sometimes ask how much you would like to get paid and you can negotiate. They will give you a backround of whaat they want and need from this company, and they ask can can you make that change.