Halifax Health Medical Center

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Interview

Daytona Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center.

Interview Details – They have a tendency to make a big flash about wanting to hire people, e.g. large newsprint advertisements, but applicants are then given the run-around and/or told that the person in charge of hiring is not at the job fair on the day it was advertised to be held. The interview itself is fairly routine for those who get one. Superficially, it looks great going in but the new job euphoria tends to fade, not for lack of potential, but because management drags it down.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected comes to mind.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was needed. The offer was excellent.

Administrative Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very thorough

Interview Question – No questions were difficult, but rather very straight forward   Answer Question

Unit Supervisor Interview

I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was relatively simple followed by a full background check.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unreasonable questions. Pretty routine stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a certain salary and it had to go through several decision-makers, but was eventually approved.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer made me feel at ease and welcome. She thoroughly discussed the position I applied for as well as policies and procedures of the department. The questions she asked seemed "standard", as I have been asked the same questions, almost word-for-word, from many different employers on different interviews. I was informed of approximately how long the hiring process would take.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult customer over the phone?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Halifax Health Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Halifax Health Medical Center interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Halifax Health Medical Center employees and interview candidates.