Halifax Health Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Halifax Health Medical Center

Mental Health Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in February 2010.

I had one interview after applying online. Very nice and thorough. Professional dress a positive. Very relaxed environment. I was interviewed by two people and the questions were very basic. They told me about themselves, asked me about myself, told me about the position, and then asked me if I had any questions in regards to the job.

Interview Questions
    • Do i feel I can go the extra mile and show strong costomer service   Answer Question
    n/a

Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center.

They have a tendency to make a big flash about wanting to hire people, e.g. large newsprint advertisements, but applicants are then given the run-around and/or told that the person in charge of hiring is not at the job fair on the day it was advertised to be held. The interview itself is fairly routine for those who get one. Superficially, it looks great going in but the new job euphoria tends to fade, not for lack of potential, but because management drags it down.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was needed. The offer was excellent.

Administrative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in June 2011.

Very thorough

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult, but rather very straight forward   Answer Question

Unit Supervisor Interview

interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in May 2009.

The interview process was relatively simple followed by a full background check.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unreasonable questions. Pretty routine stuff.   Answer Question
    I asked for a certain salary and it had to go through several decision-makers, but was eventually approved.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in April 2011.

The interviewer made me feel at ease and welcome. She thoroughly discussed the position I applied for as well as policies and procedures of the department. The questions she asked seemed "standard", as I have been asked the same questions, almost word-for-word, from many different employers on different interviews. I was informed of approximately how long the hiring process would take.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult customer over the phone?   View Answer

Worked for Halifax Health Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!