Halifax Health Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mental Health Tech Interview

Mental Health Tech
Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had one interview after applying online. Very nice and thorough. Professional dress a positive. Very relaxed environment. I was interviewed by two people and the questions were very basic. They told me about themselves, asked me about myself, told me about the position, and then asked me if I had any questions in regards to the job.

Interview Question – Do i feel I can go the extra mile and show strong costomer service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Staff Interview

Staff
Daytona Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center.

Interview Details – They have a tendency to make a big flash about wanting to hire people, e.g. large newsprint advertisements, but applicants are then given the run-around and/or told that the person in charge of hiring is not at the job fair on the day it was advertised to be held. The interview itself is fairly routine for those who get one. Superficially, it looks great going in but the new job euphoria tends to fade, not for lack of potential, but because management drags it down.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected comes to mind.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was needed. The offer was excellent.

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very thorough

Interview Question – No questions were difficult, but rather very straight forward   Answer Question

Unit Supervisor Interview

Unit Supervisor

I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was relatively simple followed by a full background check.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unreasonable questions. Pretty routine stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a certain salary and it had to go through several decision-makers, but was eventually approved.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Accounting Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer made me feel at ease and welcome. She thoroughly discussed the position I applied for as well as policies and procedures of the department. The questions she asked seemed "standard", as I have been asked the same questions, almost word-for-word, from many different employers on different interviews. I was informed of approximately how long the hiring process would take.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult customer over the phone?   View Answer

Worked for Halifax Health Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!