Hall & Partners Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. I emailed back and forth with someone briefly before having an in person interview. It took about 3 weeks for the in-person interview. I thought it was a good opportunity, but after the interview I thought otherwise. The interviewers seemed really dead and unenthusiastic about the process. I'm not sure if they had just had a long day or if that was their personality, but they were all monotone, expressionless, and flat. Also, they were unprepared. I spoke with 4 different people and they didn't seem to have any actual questions planned other than "tell me about yourself". This, as you can imagine, led to many awkward silences where they would try and think of another question to ask. Overall, it seemed unorganized and was not very professional.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself what are your two greatest strengths and weaknesses they also had me look over a presentation and circle all of the errors (this checks for "attention to detail" skills and was 20 minutes)   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners.

Interview

Interview consisted of a phone screening with HR, Phone screening with direct manager, and team interview with potential colleagues. There were no out of the ordinary questions, everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hall & Partners.

Interview

I appreciated the fact that they communicated with me throughout the entire process, which is rare with most HR departments these days. The interview process was pretty typical: phone screen followed by two more rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too surprising. As with most market research firms, they asked the "what is a brand you admire" questions. You should be able to go into a bit of detail with that. There was also a case study...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Began with a phone interview that lasted approx 30 minutes. Was then brought into the NYC Office for a face to face interview. The face to face interview comprised of 2 or 3 individual interviews. The questions focused on past experiences and why I wanted to gain experience in Marketing Research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then was brought in for an in person interview with 3 different people. Lasted about an hour in total. Not too hard. There is a test for how good your attention to detail is. Seemed to be mainly interested in my personality and previous experience. Did not ask many skill based questions or behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners in June 2014.

Interview

After initial phone interview, I was brought in to interview with 5 people and take an "attention to detail" test. It was strange because it seemed like the interviewers were trying to talk me out of the job, telling me all of the downfalls rather than the benefits. I just they just want people to know what they are getting into with a job in research?

Interview Questions

• What are 3 bad things that your current boss would say about you?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Really great experience with HR Team. Although I was in the process for several months, they were great at communicating with me and providing a sense of transparency.

Entry-Level Quantitative Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Decently laid back as far as these things go-- they're looking to find out not just if you're qualified for the position but if you're someone they'd want to have around the office. After the initial phone screening, you'll get invited into the office to interview with a few people.

Interview Questions

I ultimately decided it wasn't quite the field I was interested in, nothing at all against the company though.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews, one on the phone with an hr person and one in their offices. While the hr person was great to talk to and seemed to care about my background and what I had to offer, I found the employees to be quite dismissive and they even forgot I was there taking a skills assessment.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand (excluding Apple, Google)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (Seattle, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

I received a call from HR within a few days of submitting my application. I was invited in for group interview.

Interview Questions

• Name one of your favorite brands and why. Why Research?   Answer Question