Hall and Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hall and Partners.

Interview Details – Began with a phone interview that lasted approx 30 minutes. Was then brought into the NYC Office for a face to face interview. The face to face interview comprised of 2 or 3 individual interviews. The questions focused on past experiences and why I wanted to gain experience in Marketing Research.

Interview Question – Why did you choose marketing research?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Talent Acquisition Director Interview

Talent Acquisition Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hall and Partners in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online directly to a job posting. Got a phone call a few days later from the recruiter. The call only took about 10 minutes and she did not ask the standard initial questions about salary, etc., that almost everyone asks. I was invited in to interview with the head of HR the following week. That interview lasted about an hour. Never heard from them again which is pretty rude in my book.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hall and Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Hall and Partners Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hall and Partners interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hall and Partners employees and interview candidates.