Halliburton Applications Evaluation Specialist Interview Questions

Applications Evaluation Specialist Interview

Interview

Interview was good. Questions were straight forward. I had the opportunity to ask my own questions and the interviewers answered my questions to the best of their ability. I felt like I also had the chance to find out from them if this was going to be a good environment for my aspirations and career growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Applications Evaluation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Interviewing process was fairly smooth. Had an initial phone interview with hiring manager to make sure I was competent to perform the role's function and willing to relocate if possible. Then had a face-to-face interview with the mentor/supervisor I would be working with to see if I fit with the team and to visit rigs. Received an offer shortly after the face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in teams?   1 Answer