Halliburton

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Evaluation Specialist Interview

Interview was good. Questions were straight forward. I had the opportunity to ask my own questions and the interviewers answered my questions to the best of their ability. I felt like I also had the chance to find out from them if this was going to be a good environment for my aspirations and career growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Applications Evaluation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interviewing process was fairly smooth. Had an initial phone interview with hiring manager to make sure I was competent to perform the role's function and willing to relocate if possible. Then had a face-to-face interview with the mentor/supervisor I would be working with to see if I fit with the team and to visit rigs. Received an offer shortly after the face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions