Halliburton Cementing Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Odessa, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Halliburton in August 2011.

Had a friend with the company who suggested I apply. I applied online, called, called again, gave up. A number of weeks later I was called for an interview. Terse, very formal, strict with as little information given as possible. As my other best option had failed to call back and was all of the above, I took the job. Very strict rules applied selectively. Your someone's buddy or your not. Still a good work environment. Most coworkers friendly and cooperative. Management not friendly, flexible or inclined to note achievement or improvement. Seem to expect perfection and punish those who struggle.

Interview Questions
No negotiation. If you had qualifications you were given that qualifications pay rate.

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!