Halliburton Design Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

The interview process was a two phase process, beginning with a first round of interviews that mostly took place at universities. This first interview consisted of conversations about yourself, and your resume, as well as the standard behavioral questions asked in most interviews. The second interviews were held at the Halliburton facility for which the job opening applied. The second round was very laid back, mostly just figuring out which specific field would be the best fit for you.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you have failed, and had to face the consequences of your actions. How did you handle the failure, and what did you do to make up for your mistakes?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton in February 2012.

They did not ask me anything relevant to the nature of the work, but rather asked me how much do I know about the company and why do I choose to apply for the position. After that, the interviewer asked me whether I have any question for him to clarify. I asked about the career path in Halliburton. He gave me an introduction about their training program.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you choose Halliburton instead of other players in this industury.   View Answer