Halliburton

Very Easy Interview

Field Service Representative Interview

Field Service Representative
Corpus Christi, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview Details – Interview process was straight forward and easy. I got a call from a recruiter - basic pre-screening. Then the recruiter for the specific position contacted me and asked me to drive down to Corpus Christi for an interview in 3 days.
The interview was very basic, with a group of employees and an HR rep. Questions were easy, related to past work experience and situational reactions.
This was followed by a long, very specific description of what the position entails (work environment on the rig, long hours, etc.), the risks and compensation.

Reason for Declining – All of the compensation discussed in the interview was not part of the actual offer letter. The offer letter only stated a measly monthly stipend as compensation.
Also, the company did not offer any type of relocation/signing. I was told I could travel from 4 hours away to the rig everytime i needed to go to work, no gas compensation. I was told that this could also be on short notice too.
Dint seem like enough compensation to sign my life away.

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!