Halliburton Field Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Field Engineer (83)
- Associate Technical Professional (15)
- Engineer (9)
- Engineering (9)
- Field Engineer - Wireline (9)
- Supply Chain Management Program (8)
- Mechanical Engineer (6)
- Technical Professional (5)
- MWD Engineer (5)
- Intern (5)
- Electronics Technician (4)
- Field Engineer Intern (3)
- Corporate Development Analyst (3)
- Software Engineering Co-op (3)
- Operator Assistant (3)
- Administrative Associate (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Supply Chain Analyst (2)
- Supply Chain Intern (2)
- Finance (2)
- MWD Field Engineer (2)
- Embedded Systems Engineer (2)
- Procurement Specialist (2)
- Electronic Technician (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Associate Field Professional (2)
- Mechanical Engineer Co-op (2)
- Mud Engineer (2)
- Operator Assistant I (2)
Very Easy Interview
Field Service Representative Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Halliburton.
Interview Details – Interview process was straight forward and easy. I got a call from a recruiter - basic pre-screening. Then the recruiter for the specific position contacted me and asked me to drive down to Corpus Christi for an interview in 3 days.
The interview was very basic, with a group of employees and an HR rep. Questions were easy, related to past work experience and situational reactions.
This was followed by a long, very specific description of what the position entails (work environment on the rig, long hours, etc.), the risks and compensation.
Reason for Declining – All of the compensation discussed in the interview was not part of the actual offer letter. The offer letter only stated a measly monthly stipend as compensation.
Also, the company did not offer any type of relocation/signing. I was told I could travel from 4 hours away to the rig everytime i needed to go to work, no gas compensation. I was told that this could also be on short notice too.
Dint seem like enough compensation to sign my life away.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Halliburton