Halliburton Instrumentation Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Instrumentation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Attended an info session, applied through school career services. Got a campus interview and the company sent email about the second interview. Being cheap, the second interview is only a phone interview. The HR told me that they are going to send me an email about the phone interview, bu they did not. The interviewer called 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and do not have my resume in front of them and tell me to summarize my work. The interview process of this company is very disorganized, leaving an impression that you are not valued much.

Interview Questions

• None, the interviewer is not even familiar with the company. Cannot answer even a simple question.   Answer Question

Unprofessional company