Halliburton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Instrumentation Engineer Interview

Instrumentation Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Halliburton in November 2013.

Interview Details – Attended an info session, applied through school career services. Got a campus interview and the company sent email about the second interview. Being cheap, the second interview is only a phone interview. The HR told me that they are going to send me an email about the phone interview, bu they did not. The interviewer called 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and do not have my resume in front of them and tell me to summarize my work. The interview process of this company is very disorganized, leaving an impression that you are not valued much.

Interview Question – None, the interviewer is not even familiar with the company. Cannot answer even a simple question.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional company

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!