Halliburton

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern for Landmark Halliburton Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Halliburton in January 2013.

Interview Details – They got my resume from my student organization and called me to tell me about an interview, they later sent an email with a very detailed attachment including a map to the place etc.
We arrived at 8 am there was breakfast and I had 3 interviews with 3 different people
Very relaxed environment

Interview Question – Are you a leader or follower?
and then
are you a do'er or thinker?
  View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Halliburton

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!

Halliburton Videos

Halliburton – Why Work for Us?

What We Do, Where You'll Fit In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Halliburton Intern for Landmark Halliburton interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Halliburton employees and interview candidates.