Halliburton

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.6

Technical Interview

1st Round very simple, second round tough to crack, everything related to basics of electrical engineering, only 1 or 2 people are selected from a list of 2000 candidates. So, best of luck.

Interview Questions
    • everything related to basics of electrical engineering   Answer Question

Surface Operator I Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton.

First interview was HR interview where general questions was asked on your profile and your experience. Mostly the interview involved discussing job profile and the work experience at the company. Next part of the interview was about your willingness to perform the task. That's pretty much of it .

I T Technician Interview

First was a thirty minute phone interview with a manager that became a 45 minute interview.
    When they invited me to their workplace I spoke to a manager and his manager and both were cordial.

Interview Questions
    • If I had any experience with apple products.   View Answer

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Had an interview on campus, then took about four weeks for the second interview in Duncan, OK. Did not have chance to interview face to face with any supervisors, had a tour of the site. I was bummed out when they told me the selected region was full. Hopefully I get another chance at a different region that is needing people.

Interview Questions
    • Reps gave a brief lecture on Halliburton. Like every other second interview..socialize!!   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Halliburton.

Initial phone screening by recruiter, followed by a phone interview and then panel interview. The interviews were very conversational and the people on the panel were very friendly. The process was very comfortable. Many of the questions focused on experiences listed on my resume. I was impressed with the interviewers and will continue my quest to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Name the contract clause that your wrote that you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

The first interview is at your college to screen you for personality type, gpa, and other apparent first perceptions of yourself. The second interview comes after you pass the first one and they will host you at your expected location (typically Oklahoma). The second interview is two days, the first day is an introduction into the company and your job roles (then you will eat at Trappers). The second day is showing you the facilities (which are awesome) and then an interview at the end with more technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Not too hard of an interview, please don't be THAT engineer that doesn't have a personality. Just be likable.   Answer Question

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

I applied through Halliburton's website and got a phone call several weeks later. I had a first-round phone interview with a recruiting specialist and 2 field engineers. The format followed a basic structure of some easy technical screening questions, a summary and explanation of the responsibilities and opportunities of the position, and an interview involving typical behavioral/STAR based questions. I expected more technical questions, to be honest, but was pleased by the informal and laidback nature of the interview.

I have not heard back yet but think I did well.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with an ambiguous situation in one of your professional experiences.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Very informative and surprisingly trustworthy. Flew to Denver all expenses paid. Two round interview. It went very well. The second interview was question answer and it was best to show enthusiasm and be very excited.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what was the most important fracturing additive? Very technical questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Great interview in Mid-Con region. Were taken on tour through various warehouses and got to see the equipment and history of the company. The second interview was more of a group discussion of the company and the way that they contribute to the market. I met great people.

Associate Technical Professional Interview

not bad was hard but managed. very nice outgoing people and are very professional but they are very serious. don't have a huge sense of humor. I was pleased by how they treated me and all went very smooth even though I didn't get an offer here.