Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

This was a group phone interview, but it was really more of an interrogation. I can't say I would want to work with these people now, so I guess it was good thing. Anything I said, they would question it derisively, from technical answers to past design decisions. Trying to explain something, I would frequently be interrupted. The whole thing was disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between c# structure and class.   Answer Question

Landmark Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Applied on-campus. HR contacted me to schedule a telephonic interview. I really liked the interview and the way they handle the recruiting process. I had interviews with multiple groups. Hiring manager directly interviews the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Everything on my resume and why Halliburton   1 Answer

Associate Technical Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

The entire interview was comprised of personality based questions. Nothing very technical but it gets you to speak technically about previous projects or experience you have. This is a good way to find out if they can get along with you at the same time finding out what broad experience you have gained in your school projects, internships, or previous work experience.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Was asked a serious of questions by someone who graduated a couple years before me. Interviewer seemed uninterested and not much of personality. Read straight off the paper and wrote down what I had to say, hope he interpreted my answers well.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation that seemed unachievable   1 Answer

General Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton (College Station, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through college career website. Was contacted for an campus interview. About two weeks later, was contacted to set up an on-site interview and book flight arrangements. Was flown out to the site with about 10 other candidates and shown different job duties. Another quick 20 minute interview at the end of the day.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

First I got an email and scheduled a time for phone interview. Then, a manager called me and asked some general questions, such as graduation time, expected salary. The interview itself was quite easy, but after that, I got no feedback.

Interview Questions

• How would I rate my skill of C programming, from 1 to 10?   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

Fairly simple. it was a behavioral interview they predominantly asked me about my resume and basic questions about me. One person interviewed me and it lasted for about 30-45mins. The interviewee ensured that a comfort zone was established and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• 1. why do you think you're suitable for the role
      2. strength and weakness
      3. describe a bad team experience you've had

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

One day of interview with 5 different managers, with all sort of questions.
    Technical questions and behavior as well.
    You spend the whole day interviewing and then the managers choose who they want.
    Be prepare for a long day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Interview

Interview

1st Round very simple, second round tough to crack, everything related to basics of electrical engineering, only 1 or 2 people are selected from a list of 2000 candidates. So, best of luck.

Interview Questions

• everything related to basics of electrical engineering   Answer Question

Surface Operator I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

First interview was HR interview where general questions was asked on your profile and your experience. Mostly the interview involved discussing job profile and the work experience at the company. Next part of the interview was about your willingness to perform the task. That's pretty much of it .