Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.6

SCMP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

two day process with multiple interviews and presentation. done as a group. played interactive strategy games. graded the whole trip. different interview questions asked to different people. presentation is on any random topic

Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

campus application, then wait for a long time to get a phone interview, about one month after the phone interview, I got an email saying I will have an office visit, two managers interviewed me together for about 1 hr. They did not really ask any question, but instead they just explain what the program really is

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The main lobby was warm. The AC couldn't keep up while I waited an extra 20 minutes for my interview. As soon as the interview started, I felt like I was in trouble. I was sent here by a recruiter to fill a temp position. I understood it to be entry level for a new graduate. However the interviewer wanted someone who had experience with pre-credits, SAP, and actually working in the general ledger. I don't have that experience yet, so after fumbling through an answer, I admitted that I expected to gain that experience through this position, not already have it.

Interview Questions

• If you had a pre-payment of $3000 for 3 years, how would you handle it on a monthly basis?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

This was a group phone interview, but it was really more of an interrogation. I can't say I would want to work with these people now, so I guess it was good thing. Anything I said, they would question it derisively, from technical answers to past design decisions. Trying to explain something, I would frequently be interrupted. The whole thing was disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between c# structure and class.   Answer Question

Landmark Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Applied on-campus. HR contacted me to schedule a telephonic interview. I really liked the interview and the way they handle the recruiting process. I had interviews with multiple groups. Hiring manager directly interviews the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Everything on my resume and why Halliburton   1 Answer

Associate Technical Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

The entire interview was comprised of personality based questions. Nothing very technical but it gets you to speak technically about previous projects or experience you have. This is a good way to find out if they can get along with you at the same time finding out what broad experience you have gained in your school projects, internships, or previous work experience.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Was asked a serious of questions by someone who graduated a couple years before me. Interviewer seemed uninterested and not much of personality. Read straight off the paper and wrote down what I had to say, hope he interpreted my answers well.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation that seemed unachievable   1 Answer

General Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Halliburton (College Station, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through college career website. Was contacted for an campus interview. About two weeks later, was contacted to set up an on-site interview and book flight arrangements. Was flown out to the site with about 10 other candidates and shown different job duties. Another quick 20 minute interview at the end of the day.

Truck Driver - Gun Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Halliburton (Odessa, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process went well. Spoke with them for about 3 days. We talked about all personal life and past. I enjoyed the entire process. I learned a lot and will keep it with me for my whole life. They were very easy to talk to. They wanted to know about all of my past life.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

First I got an email and scheduled a time for phone interview. Then, a manager called me and asked some general questions, such as graduation time, expected salary. The interview itself was quite easy, but after that, I got no feedback.

Interview Questions

• How would I rate my skill of C programming, from 1 to 10?   1 Answer