Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.6

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Halliburton in January 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed at a conference. Got a call for 2nd interview in 2 weeks. Flew to location. Interview went really well. They are looking for people who have engineering background and can work on the rigs

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work during Christmas and New Years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy. Simple question format, typical ones you can find on the internet. If you have any experience outdoor working experience theyll most likely get you an interview. Just make sure your honest.

MWD Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

The company made me drive to the location to have the interview which was 2 1/2 hrs away after a quick phone interview. The people were very nice but yet stern. Made you seem inadequate even though they offered the position.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

had a phone interview and they were really calm and helpful. There was a team of 5 people on the phone and they asked me about 5-7 questions, They were mostly based on behavioral aspects, and how would i respond to things in certain conditions

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions were asked   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview: industry related questions followed by experience in the field. Phone call lasted about 30 minutes. A week later received a call for an interview with hiring manager. I was the last person they interviewed. A few days later received an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• DO you have any experience managing others?   1 Answer

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stavanger (Norway)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Halliburton (Stavanger (Norway)) in May 2014.

Interview

over telephone with Head of department o work for the first step. with HR representative and Head of Department to work for over Skype after 2 months and face to face a month later hard questions on face to face interview. pleasant and professional personnel but process was a little slow.

Wireline Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

One phone interview. we just talked about the job and my experiences, they wanted to see if I was willing to work a pretty hard/awkward schedule, then the onsite interview was with 5 or 6 other potential candidates. It was pretty informal, we took a trip to the wireline shop and we were asked technical questions in the car. Overall, it wasn't very high pressure.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work a very tough schedule?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Technical Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Halliburton (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Two Part interview. First stage was easy with simple questions from a current Technical Professional. 2nd interview was at one of their locations where they showed us the equipment and the hiring managers interviewed us

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sleeping in a truck or staying at an oil rig over night?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of face to face interviews in total with a small panel (different at each round), arranged through recruiter. No one from human resources department was involved, which made it quite informal and relaxed. Walked through the CV and projects. Mainly competency based questions were asked, with a couple of technical questions in the area.

Interview Questions

• Mainly competency based, with a couple of technical questions.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Halliburton (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in July 2012.

Interview

ask about my graduation, my experience in oil&gas industry if i have someone (friends or family) working at company, asked about my last experience, why did leave my last job? Asked me references...

Interview Questions

• why do i want work in halliburton? If im able work in stressfull enviromental   Answer Question