Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Halliburton (Brighton, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

First round: Basic interview questions. The second round they brought out a group of people to look at equipment and operations. They asked what we thought each piece of equipment is for. They asked about personal experience. They expected us to ask a lot of questions about working for them.

Interview Questions

• Name a project where you worked in a team? name a project where you failed - what did you do to fix it? Name a time when you regretted something?   Answer Question

E Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Denver, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted me though email, set up in person. Be sure you know the hours you are getting into, that's the first question to make sure you know what you are getting into. Several questions, went over benefits, requirements, whole Jon description, went over my past

Interview Questions

• Ohms law Identify symbols on schematics   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Quick college interview done on campus. On site interview with tour of the field camp. Very easy process. Interviewers and guides were honest about the experience and working for the company.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Denver, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a person to person interview. The in-person interview was done in a group at a different location (they were not sure where everyone will be assigned). the in-person interview gave an overview of the working conditions and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• are you able and willing to work 60+ hours a week   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Halliburton (Lafayette, LA) in April 2011.

Interview

On campus interview, then 2nd interview in Lafayette. The 2nd interview consisted of presentations and field camp tour. The interview ended with a one on one interview to ask any outstanding questions.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to apply for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laramie, WY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Laramie, WY) in March 2014.

Interview

Clear cut and concise, very professional. The interview process was a two step process with the first interview in Laramie, WY. The interviewers were extremely helpful and considerate. The second portion of the interview occurred in Midland, TX and was very informative and exceptionally well executed.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The Recruter set me up with a job interview. I met with a panel interview and it went great he asked me lean manufacturing questions And they asked me how important it is to treat your employees

Interview Questions

• How can I impact the company   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Three step. Phone screen, phone interview, panel interview. They called me to screen, then I as called for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Once that was passed, they brought me in for a panel interview with two contracts specialists and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time that you had to work as a team to solve a problem, what you did to solve it and how it turned out.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Phone Interview with question about the company, job, and behavioral questions. Interview took approximately 45 min. As long as you answer the questions you will be fine. Nothing too difficult just be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to do something others didn't like?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Easy phone screen, and then 1st round phone interview. Easy going people, asked great questions. Not as hard of an interview process as I had expected. Spoke with a general HR recruiter as well as some technical people. Glad I took the interview was a really great experience for me. Liked the process and the company.