Halliburton Interview Questions in Odessa, TX

Updated Jun 6, 2015

1.8

Truck Driver - Gun Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Halliburton (Odessa, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process went well. Spoke with them for about 3 days. We talked about all personal life and past. I enjoyed the entire process. I learned a lot and will keep it with me for my whole life. They were very easy to talk to. They wanted to know about all of my past life.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Halliburton (Odessa, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Went in to main office, had a sit down interview with the DM and another senior filed engineer, asked basic interview questions, discussed past working experience, went to lunch with a few of the boss guys, ate way too much, it was casual, we joked, had fun. They pretty much told me I was good to go that day but i still had to wait for the official offer which cam about a week later... i got the job!

Interview Questions

• Name time where you were in a difficult situation and explain how you got out of it   1 Answer

Associate Field Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Halliburton (Odessa, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

There was actually, there was no Interview at all. I was referred by a friend and applied online. About a month went by and all of the sudden I got an offer in Email. I thought it very odd, but upon calling the offer was truly legit. At the time I didn't have any other offers and had a family to feed, so I took it. Looking back, I realized why they use this tactic. If applicants and any idea what they were getting themselves into, for most there wouldn't be a second thought. The working conditions are just that bad. Also, I found out that my "friend" was just looking to recruit people because as a referred employee you are worth in excess of $1,000 in bonus to the guy that refers you. Be cautious with these people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.