Halliburton

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Field Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton in November 2008.

There was actually, there was no Interview at all. I was referred by a friend and applied online. About a month went by and all of the sudden I got an offer in Email. I thought it very odd, but upon calling the offer was truly legit. At the time I didn't have any other offers and had a family to feed, so I took it. Looking back, I realized why they use this tactic. If applicants and any idea what they were getting themselves into, for most there wouldn't be a second thought. The working conditions are just that bad. Also, I found out that my "friend" was just looking to recruit people because as a referred employee you are worth in excess of $1,000 in bonus to the guy that refers you. Be cautious with these people.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.