Halliburton

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clovis, NM

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Halliburton in June 2012.

Interview Details – Clovis Halliburton jobs fair. I drove 13 hours for this "invitation."

It was typical HR style meaningless questions (why no I DONT believe in safety); except for the check list of are you willing to work xyz. Woman asked for my resume, never looked at it; seemed to be unable to grasp my skillset was from my work expierience in labor/blue collar field, not my advanced education. Seemed very disinterested me from the get go. Lasted all of 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

Grand Junction, Mesa, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Halliburton in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got a phone call asking if I still wanted the job, called me back the next day for an interview over the phone, waited another day and offered me the job. I accepted and they moved me across the country all expenses paid.

Interview Question – All questions were to be expcted   Answer Question

Operator Assistant

I applied in-person and interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview Details – I heard about a job fair at the local Halliburton. I spoke to a woman who was recruiting and accepting resumes, she was friendly. She then introduced me to the man responsible for interviewing me, who was also quite friendly. The interview was straight forward, he reviewed my resume and asked fair questions. I was hired shortly thereafter.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – wages weren't negotiated, they were firmly set for new employees without experience.
The starting day was negotiated so I could give my previous employer notice which was fair.

Operation Assistant Interview

Operation Assistant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview Details – Got an on-campus interview. It was an one-one behavioral based interview. Somehow the questions were hard. For example: give an example of the things that you learnt quickly and the things which took longer to learn in your past positions.
They required Driving Licence- Class 5 and being able to do physical works.

Interview Question – Tell me about an objective which you were asked to achieve, but it was unreasonable in your view.   Answer Question

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!