Halliburton Operator Assistant Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton in June 2012.

Clovis Halliburton jobs fair. I drove 13 hours for this "invitation."

It was typical HR style meaningless questions (why no I DONT believe in safety); except for the check list of are you willing to work xyz. Woman asked for my resume, never looked at it; seemed to be unable to grasp my skillset was from my work expierience in labor/blue collar field, not my advanced education. Seemed very disinterested me from the get go. Lasted all of 3 minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Junction, Mesa, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Junction, Mesa, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Halliburton in March 2012.

Got a phone call asking if I still wanted the job, called me back the next day for an interview over the phone, waited another day and offered me the job. I accepted and they moved me across the country all expenses paid.

Operator Assistant Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Halliburton.

I heard about a job fair at the local Halliburton. I spoke to a woman who was recruiting and accepting resumes, she was friendly. She then introduced me to the man responsible for interviewing me, who was also quite friendly. The interview was straight forward, he reviewed my resume and asked fair questions. I was hired shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
    wages weren't negotiated, they were firmly set for new employees without experience.
    The starting day was negotiated so I could give my previous employer notice which was fair.

Operation Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Halliburton.

Got an on-campus interview. It was an one-one behavioral based interview. Somehow the questions were hard. For example: give an example of the things that you learnt quickly and the things which took longer to learn in your past positions.
    They required Driving Licence- Class 5 and being able to do physical works.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an objective which you were asked to achieve, but it was unreasonable in your view.   Answer Question