Halliburton

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Carrollton, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Halliburton in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very casual for a professional interview. Two interviewers alternates in asking questions, one male and one female, which added a good contrast for me. I was sitting sort of between them in a triangle fashion, so I could easily talk directly to each one. The questions were more open concept, which made the interview more of an open discussion between myself and the interviewers. Prior to the interview, the company held an information session to discuss the program for which I was interviewing for. This was also more of a discussion type format which allowed for open questioning and comments about the program.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you were in conflict with a teammate And how did you resolve that conflict?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Supply Chain Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Halliburton in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview starts with a generic question like "tell me about yourself." From there it is a series of situational questions where you must describe certain problems and the way you resolved them or plan to resolve them.

Interview Question – Tell us about a situation where you joined a team that was failing and you turned it into a success.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Halliburton

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!

Halliburton Videos

Halliburton – Why Work for Us?

What We Do, Where You'll Fit In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Halliburton Supply Chain Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Halliburton employees and interview candidates.