Halliburton Supply Chain Management Program Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jun 1, 2014

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Halliburton.

It was a 2 day interview session. There were multiple occasions where you are being assessed. There was a dinner networking sessiond with top management, 10 min presentation on a topic of your choice, more 1-1 interviews and group assessments. Overall, be mentally prepared to be in your best condition for 48 hours straight

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle experienced staff who are resistance to the changes you are bringing   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Halliburton in August 2011.

If you interned in the SCMP program you get offers based off, supposedly, your performance during the summer and your final presentation.

If you don't intern and apply for the program separately, the interview process is very intense. Many 1-on-1 interviews and a couple of group interviews. You may also be asked to give a short, 10 min, presentation on any topic relating to oil field work.

Interview Questions

The culture is the most negative culture I have witnessed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Halliburton in March 2011.

Interview Process was exhausting. It was supposed to be one day interview but it was really 2 days of continuously monitoring of what you do, eat, and drink. Interview question were generic. Not at all hard, they were pretty much basic. I stopped caring in the middle of the process as I got my dream job offer but I would say definitely focus more on just being vocal and act like as if you are managing other interviewees. They like people who controls other people. Don't worry about your technical knowledge of Supply Chain or even Manufacturing. It doesn't matter. I am going to rate interview process difficult as I was completely exhausted by the time I got home and this was my fifth trip where I went out of town for an interview. None of them felt like this one.

Interview Questions
    • There were none. Nothing at all was surprising. Typical behavioral questions   Answer Question

Definitely not a culture fit for me. Only good thing is money and benefit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Halliburton in April 2010.

very helpful. phone interview. only one week to accept offer.

Interview Questions
    • tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult decision   View Answer
    no negotiation

Worked for Halliburton? Contribute to the Community!