Halliburton Supply Chain Management Program Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

3.4

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Interview consisted of behavioral questions. It was helpful to know what skill set the job required and tailor the interview responses to meet those qualities. The interviewer was helpful in describing a particular problem and asking a about a situation where I had to deal with a similar situation.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Only one on campus interview, all behavioral questions nothing particularly hard or out of the ordinary. Heard from them within 2 days after interview. My only complaint is that after receiving the offer the deadline was exactly a week after and it was very hard to get a hold of HR to discuss anything regarding the offer.

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Typical behavioral based questions. Ask about a situation and what did you do. After the interview you will hear from them within a few weeks. Very fast! Offer isn't negotiable. The process is fairly easy and straight forward for an internship position. Average interview it isn't very hard.

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Interview

I had a 45 minute interview with standard questions they fill out in a packet. I don't think the interview was set up in a way that they could really get to know who I am. At the end, my interviewer left time for questions. They will get back to you in a quick time frame.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was a 2 day interview session. There were multiple occasions where you are being assessed. There was a dinner networking sessiond with top management, 10 min presentation on a topic of your choice, more 1-1 interviews and group assessments. Overall, be mentally prepared to be in your best condition for 48 hours straight

Interview Questions

• How would you handle experienced staff who are resistance to the changes you are bringing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Halliburton (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

The initial round was easy, mostly behavioral questions. The final round was more intense. Two interviews back to back with 2 people in each one asking behavioral questions followed by situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when someone comes in for a performance review and they are doing great but they are already at the top of their pay grade?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

If you interned in the SCMP program you get offers based off, supposedly, your performance during the summer and your final presentation.

If you don't intern and apply for the program separately, the interview process is very intense. Many 1-on-1 interviews and a couple of group interviews. You may also be asked to give a short, 10 min, presentation on any topic relating to oil field work.

Interview Questions

The culture is the most negative culture I have witnessed.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview Process was exhausting. It was supposed to be one day interview but it was really 2 days of continuously monitoring of what you do, eat, and drink. Interview question were generic. Not at all hard, they were pretty much basic. I stopped caring in the middle of the process as I got my dream job offer but I would say definitely focus more on just being vocal and act like as if you are managing other interviewees. They like people who controls other people. Don't worry about your technical knowledge of Supply Chain or even Manufacturing. It doesn't matter. I am going to rate interview process difficult as I was completely exhausted by the time I got home and this was my fifth trip where I went out of town for an interview. None of them felt like this one.

Interview Questions

• There were none. Nothing at all was surprising. Typical behavioral questions   Answer Question

Definitely not a culture fit for me. Only good thing is money and benefit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

very helpful. phone interview. only one week to accept offer.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult decision   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Halliburton (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied through my university and was accepted into the first round. First round consist of behavioral questions, i.e. 25 minutes. Second round consist of dinner the night before to meet the interviewers, and the next day is the assessment center with two rounds of interviews followed by a 3 min presentation and group work.

Interview Questions

• You are a manager and have a top-grade employee (one of your managers reporting to you), how do you keep him/her motivated?   1 Answer