Hallmark Data Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Client Relationship Manager
Skokie, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hallmark Data Systems in March 2014.

Interview Details – I can speak highly of their staff at this company. The front desk representative was extremely welcoming as well as the HR Manager and Director of Client Relationship Management. The questions were straight forward and not too difficult. It wasn't behavioral based questions. I admired the passion the director had for the company's success and future. The interview was lengthy, but I left with much detail and knowledge. Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the position since they were looking for someone with senior experience.

Interview Question – There wasn't too difficult of a question that was asked or one that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hallmark Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hallmark Data Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hallmark Data Systems employees and interview candidates.