Hallmark Designer Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

In the cards department the interview process lasted half the day (or maybe a little longer) and consisted of a series of 5+ individual interviews with different managers, an interview with the department director, lunch with a current employee and a separate meeting with an HR representative. A host guided me around the building to the location of each interviewer, where I shared my portfolio with each of them.

Interview Questions

• I no longer can recall specific questions asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was well organized. The coordinator was clear about next steps and time frames and was always prompt to follow up after each stage. My travel arrangements were also well planned. I was quite impressed by the town car pick up from the airport. They definitely made me feel welcomed and well looked after.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

The phone interview only lasted less than 2 minute. After the recruiter asked my visa status, the recruiter did not even care about how much ability the candidate has and how much time the candidate spent on preparing for the interview. The recruiter just said Hallmark never sponsor any working visa. Now I understand why Hallmark is such a obsolete company and lacks international view.