Hallmark Designer Interview Questions

1.5

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark in July 2012.

The interview process was well organized. The coordinator was clear about next steps and time frames and was always prompt to follow up after each stage. My travel arrangements were also well planned. I was quite impressed by the town car pick up from the airport. They definitely made me feel welcomed and well looked after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hallmark in February 2012.

The phone interview only lasted less than 2 minute. After the recruiter asked my visa status, the recruiter did not even care about how much ability the candidate has and how much time the candidate spent on preparing for the interview. The recruiter just said Hallmark never sponsor any working visa. Now I understand why Hallmark is such a obsolete company and lacks international view.

Interview Questions