Hallmark Global Technologies

2 candidate interviews

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Hallmark Global Technologies in April 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was so good and even the technical questions and ability check was good.Interviewer said your selected. HR manager said your selected.HR collected documents. PM explained the project. but the offer was not released saying blunder answers

Interview Question – Time frame; how will you manage   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Programmer Analyst/Business Analyst/Software Engineer Interview

Programmer Analyst/Business Analyst/Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hallmark Global Technologies in November 2012.

Interview Details – It was an on-campus interview. Only one person was interviewing me. Since my background is not EE or CS, he asked me whether I want to work in IT. He did not ask anything in my resume. When I asked him what kind of job he was offering, he told me that they gave training to the employee and sent them to a company that needs such kind of technology.

Interview Question – No technical questions at all as long as you know how to program.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hallmark Global Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hallmark Global Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hallmark Global Technologies employees and interview candidates.