Hallmark

Updated Nov 2, 2014

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark in October 2014.

Applied through my university after a career fair. On-campus interview(s) a few weeks later. It was back-to-back 2:1 interviews for about 30 minutes each. Mostly basic behavioral questions and a really basic analytical question. A few weeks later I received an offer from an HR rep. Process was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Basic analytical question: How would you interpret this sales data and what would be your advice to management?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hallmark in October 2013.

Met with recruiters at a career fair. Interviewed on campus with four recruiters. Two thirty minute interviews with two recruiters in each room. Had to look over a analytical report and provide feedback on the numbers. Ten applicants made it to the interview round, but they only selected one person for the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Analytical breakdown of report given prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hallmark in September 2010.

3:1 interview. Be prepared to answer the questions with specific instances. I was asked to describe a specific instance where I had to meet a difficult deadline. Also be prepared to answer the question of describing a time when someone did something that you were shocked at such as lying etc. Overall the interview was tough only because I being interviewed by 3 people at the same time. Very serious. But if you have specific instances and can think of time were you were shocked you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were shocked by the actions of a friend or a co-worker.   View Answer
    • Talk about a time when you had to meet a tough deadline.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hallmark in May 2010.

Applied online. Received phone call to schedule interview. Had phone interview. Got another call and received offer. Then more phone calls and mail to coordinate paperwork, etc. for internship.

Did not negotiate.

Intern Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark in March 2010.

As a candidate for an editorial internship, I had to fill out a portfolio. The portfolio consisted of several writing and editing exercises that I would have to have the skills to complete during my time there. After they reviewed my portfolio, I was offered a phone interview, and after that was offered the job.