Hallmark

Average Difficulty
88 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Yucca Valley, CA

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Hallmark in May 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out application, was selected for a interview, chose the first one available, was asked basic questions about my customer svc skills. Was told that my info would be forwarded.

Interview Question – None. It's really simple, you get trained.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The regional mngr called and ask would I accept the job, I stated yes so she emailed me my supervisors info. All communiciation is paid and done via email. Goodluck!

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hallmark in October 2012.

Interview Details – after completing an online questionnaire i received an email to schedule a phone interview. they gave 15 minutes intervals through out the day up to 10pm. She called me 4 minutes before time scheduled. It started off with her reading the description from a script, same info you see in job posting. Asked about work history, years with co's and what jobs entailed. she asked only a few questions and confirmed that i was willing to do all of the requirements. she asked how soon after acceptance i could start, said i would hear back within 10 days. I have received emails when they have openings in my area, applied 2 months ago, 3 emails of jobs.

Interview Question – asked about work history and ability to do all tasks, but nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hallmark in September 2012.

Interview Details – Called for a 1st interview with the training manager, 2nd the DM and 3rd with the RM.Never made it to the 2nd interview , I didn't pass the personally test. It is given during the 1st . Interview was not as detailed as most pretty straight forward. Only took 35 mins, told it normally takes 2 hours. because of the test. I read pretty fast so it didn't take as long.

Interview Question – What iss the one thing you would change about your performance at your last position?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lees Summit, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hallmark in June 2012.

Interview Details – Sent application online and was contacted for interview 3 weeks later.Interviewed by Assistant Manager setting in for manager who had a meeting.Pulled out interview sheet and read questions and checked off my answers.was not particularly interested in process and not comfortable with it either.

Interview Question – How i would merchandise part of store when i had no experience in those type of goods.   View Answer

Designer Interview

Designer
Kansas City, MO

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hallmark in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was well organized. The coordinator was clear about next steps and time frames and was always prompt to follow up after each stage. My travel arrangements were also well planned. I was quite impressed by the town car pick up from the airport. They definitely made me feel welcomed and well looked after.

Interview Question – Desscribe yourself in one word.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Designer
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hallmark in February 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview only lasted less than 2 minute. After the recruiter asked my visa status, the recruiter did not even care about how much ability the candidate has and how much time the candidate spent on preparing for the interview. The recruiter just said Hallmark never sponsor any working visa. Now I understand why Hallmark is such a obsolete company and lacks international view.

Interview Question – What is your visa status?   Answer Question

Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hallmark in November 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very slow. I really wanted to take the job but I did not have time for all of the interviews!

Interview Question – What do you know about this company?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hallmark in August 2011.

Interview Details – Online questions and then a phone interview.

Interview Question – retail experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Chula Vista, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hallmark in January 2010.

Interview Details – Received a call one month later after applying on their website. A phone interview was conducted asking 5-7 basic customer service questions such as, what would you do if you could not immediately solve a problem.

Interview Question – What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hallmark in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was given and a phone interview. The interview consisted of employment history, personal background, career achievements, and goals. The interviewer also took great time to describe the position and answer any questions I had. The interviewer mentioned that they were still screening internal and external applicants for the position. I received a phone call the next day telling me that the position had been filled. Obviously, they had someone in mind for the position before they interviewed me.

Interview Question – Describe your greatest achievement?   Answer Question