Hallmark Rehabilitation

Hallmark Rehabilitation Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hallmark Rehabilitation

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hallmark Rehabilitation.

Face to face interview. But they are just looking to fill a position with anyone who can bill for services.

Interview Questions
    They promised me bonuses and incentives that discontinued shortly after I hired.

Physical Therapist Interview

Viewing of facility and pretentious questions about team work and evidence based practice. You won't really be doing all those things when you actually get hired.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hallmark Rehabilitation in March 2012.

Lets just say if you know the right people then you can get hired at this place but not always a good thing since this company is not good!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing! They just want you to go with the flow and continue unethical behavior that is condone by the company   Answer Question
    Like I said they will lower your hourly at the drop of a hat if census drops and your hourly could as well. There is no job stability if you are a ethical therapist. They won't tell you this in the interview but you will figure it out once you get hired

DOR Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hallmark Rehabilitation in April 2010.

Contacted by phone set up interview off site, met with the administrator and area manager no difficult questions.

I was able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Hallmark Rehabilitation in November 2009.

Hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    • poor interviewer more worried about filling position than hiring a quality person   Answer Question
    I told them what I needed and they gave it.to me

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hallmark Rehabilitation in May 2010.

I interviewed with the director of rehabilitation who offered to fly me out from atlanta to take a toyr of their facilities. They gave me a response in the spot letting me know that the job was available to me if I wanted it.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you are qualified for this position?   Answer Question