Hallmark

Updated Jan 4, 2015
Updated Jan 4, 2015

1.9

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hallmark.

The interview process after the initial application process requires a phone interview that makes you an offer if you are will to accept the hours and are committed to fulfilling the requirements of the job. Then it is very systematic, timely and professional.

Interview Questions
There was not a negotiation just an offer and acceptance or decline

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hallmark in December 2014.

The phone interview was fast-paced. I felt rushed with my answers, but received an offer several hours later. I didn't think I did well in the interview because the interviewer told me about 3 times that we need to move on.

Interview Questions
    • Several questions about my work history; why do you want this job; can you do the job.   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hallmark in December 2014.

The interview, via the telephone, was scheduled after I completed the application process. On the morning of the interview, I received a call from a Blocked number. The interviewer identified himself as the interviewer for Hallmark then instructed me to speak slowly in order for him to type my replies to his questions. He basically repeated questions from the questions from the web application. He explained what would happen next in the interview process. It took about 10 minutes tops.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked: "Where do you see yourself in 3 years?"   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hallmark.

I applied online and the next day I got a email telling me I could set up an interview. A week later I got a call it lasted like 10 minutes. She just asked basic stuff like why would I be good for this job. She asked me to describe the job I'm applying for and asked my availability. It was pretty easy. Then she told me I would receive a call within ten days if I got the job or an email if I didn't.

None

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hallmark.

The online application was a breeze to complete. The interview took about 15 minutes by phone. I was surprised at the speed of the offer for employment and the entire process was completed via internet or phone.

Interview Questions
    I asked about salary, but did not enter into negotiation.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark.

Completed online application at hallmark.com. Received initial call within 2 weeks. Had initial interview the following week, visited store and met with Supervisor. Accepted job and started a week later. Received a week of on-the-job training.

There was no negotiation.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hallmark in April 2014.

The interview process was easy, which was done over the phone, no hard question, the interviewee was knowledgeable of the process and she allowed me to start working faster than expected. My supervisor is so supportive of everything that I do, we have created a boned that allow her to trust me with the maximum work load and also she allow me to train incoming employees.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark.

I applied and scheduled a phone interview for a week in advance. The questions were very basic and easy. I received a phone call a week later with a job offer. I started three days later.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a difficult question. They will ask you to repeat the job posting, so it's helpful to have it in front of you!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Hallmark in February 2014.

Telephone interview scheduled but interviewer failed to call at appointed time. I contacted the company and had another telephone interview scheduled and interviewer called as expected. usual questions and information and was hired but how effective can a telephone interview be?

Interview Questions
    • Could tell the interviewer anything in a telephone interview. I don't think it is an effective way to hire.   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hallmark.

Phone interview with someone in Ohio. It took about 45 minutes. They asked very standard, easy questions that you could mostly answer with a yes or no. Probably the easiest interview I've ever done. The paperwork was all done online.

None