Hallmark Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hallmark in March 2012.

Phone interview 1st with someone from HR. 2 weeks later or so, in-person interview with District Manager an hour and half from home. It went well, so was next scheduled for a 'meet and greet' with an exsiting rep - an hour from home.
Thought all went very well - however, received call that they were pursuing other candidates.

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hallmark in June 2010.

Phone call from secretary, then one on one with regional manager

commision only

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hallmark in January 2010.

It was very laid back and only took 8 minutes. I applied because the add said Sales Rep but that really meant cashier at a retail store for minimum wage. I was not interested in that but went to practice. I was hard to be excited when I didn't want the job. First question was "So what made you want to apply at Hallmark". I don't even shop there so I didn't have a good reason. It was good I used it for practice I needed it.