Hallmark Services Corp

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Analyst Interview

Naperville, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hallmark Services Corp in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through CareerBuilder and was then called by an HR representative. After preliminary questions, the HR representative invited me for an in person interview with the main manager (Manager of Operations Quality).

Just a heads up, you will be asked to take an IQ test right before you have your main interview. Some are easy questions like .."cold is to hot as hard is to -----" and some math sequence questions, percentages, etc. You will not be allowed to use a calculator. The test consists of 50 questions and you will have 12 minutes to complete as many questions as possible.

The 1:1 interview was straight forward... "Tell me about your experience and how it relates to this position." If you have knowledge of statistical analysis this could be very helpful during the interview. For example, you might be able to add extra input if you get asked how you would set up a study to see if suggested improvement have had the desired monetary effects.

Interview Questions

• How would you set up a statistical study that quantifies the additional training we gave our representatives and shows if it was profitable (accounting for expenses in training and time away from work)?   Answer Question
  • How do you manage your time with tight deadlines when you have many projects due?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer elsewhere. Got a bad vibe from the hiring manager when she said , "You have the analyze the quality of the work the others are doing.. if you find that someone is not up to speed... then maybe they shouldn't be doing this job." Too corporate and blood sucking for my taste.. not to mention that this is a job in the healthcare industry.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hallmark Services Corp.

Interview Details – The interview was less than an hour with a single person. I was looking for more information when the interviewer had to leave for another meeting. I wish I had at least two people to interview with.

Interview Question – None were hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate some.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hallmark Services Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hallmark Services Corp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hallmark Services Corp employees and interview candidates.