Hallmark

2.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hallmark.

I applied online in February and was called in March for one interview, then in April for the second interview, and now we are going into May and I still never heard back from the person who interviewed me three times and took three hours of my life away without any feedback or follow up email!!! The district manager in the area seems extremely disorganized and not very proactive at all. I started the interview process with a positive Idea of Hallmark and left with a very negative idea.

Interview Questions
  • The second and third interviews ..... I was asked the exact same questions because the interviewer had forgot what he asked me the second time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark.

The hiring process was quite long and drawn-out but was not unpleasant. Typical interview questions during the two major interviews with the District and Regional managers. It took about 3 weeks to receive an offer.

No negotiation was offered. The offer was made and I either accepted or declined and moved on. I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark in September 2012.

Called for a 1st interview with the training manager, 2nd the DM and 3rd with the RM.Never made it to the 2nd interview , I didn't pass the personally test. It is given during the 1st . Interview was not as detailed as most pretty straight forward. Only took 35 mins, told it normally takes 2 hours. because of the test. I read pretty fast so it didn't take as long.

Interview Questions
    • What iss the one thing you would change about your performance at your last position?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hallmark in August 2012.

Here it was phone then local then flying to mainland for an interview a month long process.

Interview Questions
    • None really, but a serious lack of honesty from management to manager on the reall issues of the store masked a lot of big issues sadly found out after hired.   Answer Question
    None, they paid a little less then I went in with, made it clear it was a final offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark in June 2012.

Sent application online and was contacted for interview 3 weeks later.Interviewed by Assistant Manager setting in for manager who had a meeting.Pulled out interview sheet and read questions and checked off my answers.was not particularly interested in process and not comfortable with it either.

Interview Questions
    • How i would merchandise part of store when i had no experience in those type of goods.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark in November 2011.

The hiring process is very slow. I really wanted to take the job but I did not have time for all of the interviews!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hallmark in January 2007.

Short conversation on the phone followed by two in person interviews with the district manager. The second interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your last position?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation in which a subordinate was drinking alchohol on the job?   Answer Question
    Accepted offer without negotiations.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hallmark in March 2009.

Personality tests that ask 180 times if you are a thief - waste of time and energy.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. How you work with people and your customer service style.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. Accepted offer as the pay was higher than I asked for.