Hallmark Territory Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.0

Territory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

after I applied online I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and I was offered the job on the phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Territory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Apply online, 3rd party phone interviews. They usually pick people without experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the monetary offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Responded to online job listing - went to company website to complete application. Received phone call. Had one phone interview and was offered position from that one interview. A third party company does the screening of applicants.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions although there are a few short videos to watch on the website during the interview process which will give some insight into the desired employee personality types.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation involved. Third party company extended offer on behalf of company. Hourly rate. No bonuses. No benefits. Mileage is paid beyond usual commute time/miles.