Halloween City

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Tukwila, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Halloween City in August 2012.

Interview Details – Really getting this job is based off being part of the management team at a store from the seasons before. But my best advice is to start applying online in late July, they want GM's in place by early August. The interview is very easy, most questions will be about loss prevention, and going over your experience in management.

Interview Question – What plan would you have to deal with loss prevention?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The first offer given will be a low-ball offer, most likely the base pay for their scale. Ask for more if you have management experience, and they will give it to you. try for at least 2900 a month.

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Halloween City in August 2012.

Interview Details – Went to a store in the building process for interview. District Manager gave first review outside of store and was friendly and focused on the company supplies interview guide. After the interview was done, he asked me to wait around a bit to see if the Regional Manager could continue. He was available and, again, very friendly. He must have been working from the same guide since he asked the same questions. After it was over, they asked me to fill out an application and sent me home. I got a call a couple of days later offering me the position.

Interview Question – If you had to make a full page ad selling yourself, but were only allowed three words, what would those words be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation ... set rate.

Worked for Halloween City? Contribute to the Community!