Halloween City

13 candidate interviews

Halloween Specialist Interview

Halloween Specialist
Waycross, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Halloween City in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very quick and easy at temporary stores. They post an email address at the new location in an empty store. Emails and people who come to the meeting date are employed first, as well as people who've previously worked there. Everyone else is hired after and the store is liberal in taking applications. If you are recommended by a friend, you are 80% more likely to get hired.

Interview Question – No real questions were asked other than availability. Interviewer was kind and able to adjust to any schedule.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No loopholes or extended questions, no filling out endless employment questionnaires..very wonderful in the world of work.

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Executive Assistant Manager
Athens, OH

I applied online and interviewed at Halloween City.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews, one with GM and another with RM. Very easy interview they asked questions like ..do I like Halloween and asked how my previous jobs would help me with this one They are really looking at your personality and what your availability is.

Interview Question – They were all easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for 14.00/ hr and they gave me 11.00/ hr

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Halloween City in July 2012.

Interview Details – Three interviews total all good

Negotiation Details – Good

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Missouri City, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Halloween City in September 2011.

Interview Details – I walked in and asked for a job. I got the job simply because i'm a "pretty girl with a nice chest" to work the "hot wall".

Interview Question – There weren't really any questions. I walked in, filled out an application and handed it to the manager. Left, not even 10 minutes later, I got a call from the manager asking where I had gone, he wants me to start immediately.   Answer Question

Temporary Store Associate Interview

Temporary Store Associate
Somers Point, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Halloween City in September 2013.

Interview Details – Anthony( store Manager) hired me on the spot he was friendly and liked that fact that I had worked in retail for many years upon applying for position. I was able to arrange my schedule to meet my other job requirements and also to accomadate the schedule of my husband

Interview Question – Why i left my former employer   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Medina, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Halloween City in September 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty easy interview I had a great time working here I would do it again.

Interview Question – Describe a situation you overcame an obstacle.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Halloween City in August 2011.

Interview Details – I don't remember application process, but got call for interview with short turn-around, was hired at end of one on one interview.

Interview Question – favorite color   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Temporary Store Associate Interview

Temporary Store Associate
Montclair, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Halloween City in August 2011.

Interview Details – I came by the store one day around July and there was a sign on the door that said Job Fair and to send info to an email and you would receive info about the job fair. I got an email and went to the fair.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Riverton, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Halloween City in September 2013.

Interview Details – Phone call then came in to answer questions and brief over details

Interview Question – Have I done planabouts   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None I accepted started right away

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Executive Assistant Manager
Hurricane, WV

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Halloween City.

Interview Details – Emailed resume. Contacted next day for interview with GM. Came in couple days later for interview with DM & was hired

Interview Question – Standard interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for Halloween City? Contribute to the Community!