HaloSource

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Scientist Interview

Applications Scientist
Bothell, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HaloSource in February 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by Human Resources, was scheduled for phone interview with HR head the next week. Interview consisted of a detailed description of job plus reason for position vacancy. Questions mostly concerned asking about details of resume, describe your research, etc. Interviewers were not technical staff, so describing scientific details to them was a challenge, intentionally I imagine. Asked about my specific experience in a few areas that were not listed on the original job posting. They seemed nice, but I feel my answers were poor (my first phone interview), so I am rating this one as average.

Interview Question – No especially difficult questions. Normal behavioral questions, plus questions about resume.   Answer Question

Worked for HaloSource? Contribute to the Community!