Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C.
www.hbsr.com Concord, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C. Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C..

Interview Details – Craig's list posting
2 face to face interviews

Interview Question – How much do you currently make.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotaiton involved

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Applications Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C..

Interview Details – This was average. There is nothing in particular that stands out in my mind. The job I was hired for was not the job that was described in the interview process. Be careful to ask a lot of questions about your duties, responsibilities, and expected work hours.

Interview Question – A demonstration of my training skills was required. This wasn't really unexpected but many find it difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, but I should have. I was somewhat underpaid for the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C. employees and interview candidates.