Hamilton Company

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hamilton Company in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was flown in to Reno and they rented a car for me and reserved a hotel room. I enjoyed being treated well in that way. The employment agent said that if they flew me in that I was almost certain to get an offer.

During the interview, it became obvious that someone on the team did not want me to be hired - it was as if they were trying to search for a question that I couldn't answer. What's more, while one interviewer disagreed with my answer, when I got home, I found my answer was more correct than his.

I got home and wrote a thank you note. I never heard anything back from them - no response even from the employment agency. What happened here? Since I go to the trouble to come to Reno, the least they could do is let me know they decided not to hire me. I am probably the right person for the job. While they offer a full relocation package, their benefit package is very stingy. Why would I want to work for them?

Interview Question – Describe this circuit.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hamilton Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hamilton Company interview questions and advice in Reno, NV. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hamilton Company employees and interview candidates.