Hamilton Company Interview Questions in Reno, NV

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hamilton Company in July 2010.

I was flown in to Reno and they rented a car for me and reserved a hotel room. I enjoyed being treated well in that way. The employment agent said that if they flew me in that I was almost certain to get an offer.

During the interview, it became obvious that someone on the team did not want me to be hired - it was as if they were trying to search for a question that I couldn't answer. What's more, while one interviewer disagreed with my answer, when I got home, I found my answer was more correct than his.

I got home and wrote a thank you note. I never heard anything back from them - no response even from the employment agency. What happened here? Since I go to the trouble to come to Reno, the least they could do is let me know they decided not to hire me. I am probably the right person for the job. While they offer a full relocation package, their benefit package is very stingy. Why would I want to work for them?

Interview Questions