Hamilton Sundstrand Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- EHS Coordinator (1)
- Operations Management (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Entry Level Engineer (1)
- Program Analyst (1)
- Project Engineering Intern (1)
- Human Resource Generalist (1)
- Human Resource Intern (1)
- Test Technician II (1)
- Winder (1)
- Financial Leadership Program (1)
- Cost Reduction/Producibility Intern (1)
- Senior Systems Team Lead/CAM (1)
- Auxiliary Power Unit Component Technician (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Cleaner (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Purchasing Analyst (1)
- Technical Advisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Supply Chain Intern (1)
Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in June 2010.
Interview Details – They wanted to find out how i would react to certain situations...they were pretty tricky however. It was obvious that they were focusing on everything i was saying.
Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in February 2011.
Interview Details – Discussion with a number of employees and managers.
Engineering Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in October 2008.
Interview Details – it was nice and i liked the building. San diego is also a nice touch
Interview Question – Areo thermal cycles Answer Question