Hamilton Sundstrand Interview Questions & Reviews

28 interviews

2.6

Winder Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in June 2011.

they r satisfy from my side, after compaNY MD took my interview and they told me if this time u not get the job than next time definate we call u.unfortuantelly no trespone from them

Entry Level Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in January 2011.

1 on 1 interview was conducted. Most of the interview consisted of a behavioral interview, with some technical questions. Interviewer was very friendly and respectful, answered lot of questions about the company.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see your career in the next 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a difficult challenge on a project and how you went about it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Klang (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klang (Malaysia)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in April 2012.

The company is looking for Mr. "YES", if you are one of them then you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • Will you listen to whatever I said even though it is wrong?   View Answer
    • You must do this do that and do this again and do that again and that is not right, no go back to the first one   View Answer

Cost Reduction/Producibility Intern Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in August 2011.

Very confusing. During the phone interview, the hiring manager described the position as "the most engineering" internship out of all internships being offered. Job description included various tasks, including parts testing. Asked hiring manager what programs I'd be using, and she said it'd be something close to AutoCAD. She also said the panel interview with her and her coworkers would involve a test with engineering drawings. When it came to the panel interview, upon them finding out what I believed the job to be, they said that the job only involves data entry on Excel. No parts testing, no engineering drawings, no AutoCAD. Also, the interviewer was 15 minutes late, and our interview was cut short because another group of people wanted to use the room.

Operations Management Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in April 2011.

I applied through my school's posting and got an email several days later for a phone interview. It was mainly personality and past experience based. Then I got invited for an on-site interview. It consisted of three one on one interviews. This again was personality and past experience based. Some questions regarded my past experience relating to the position at hand. Make sure you understand your strengths and weaknesses before the interview.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate.

Senior Purchasing Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in January 2009.

Panel interview

Not able to negotiate. Economy was blamed

Project Engineer Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in December 2008.

Call with HR manager then panel interview

decided to stay with current company

Human Resource Generalist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in July 2009.

Inital interview with hiring manager, then brought back to interview with department manager, and other personell that you would be dealing with on a daily basis. I sat with three different people on the second interview and then was told a week later that it came down to me and one other person. They received the offer and I didn't.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you resolved conflict between two employees   Answer Question