Hamilton Sundstrand

Unclaimed Profile

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand (Rockford, IL).

Interview

It was full day interview starting from sharp at 8AM till 3:30PM. Total seven interviewer where lined up from different area. Some were just providing exposure to work environment and company benefits. They were very clear about what they can offer and made sure I am comfortable with it. Since I was confident based on my past experience and clearly stated where I need to capture some more skills that required for position, they were very happy about upfront honesty. I think we impressed each other that made hiring process very smooth.

However, some benefits such as medical/dental, 401k are not so great compare to my previous employer. No vision care benefit. So far, work environment is friendly.

Interview Questions

• There were some questions about handling some difficult situation in team work environment but I was able to tackle it. My listening skill helped me to come up with impromptu response to those questions.   Answer Question