Hamilton Sundstrand

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Rockford, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand.

Interview Details – It was full day interview starting from sharp at 8AM till 3:30PM. Total seven interviewer where lined up from different area. Some were just providing exposure to work environment and company benefits. They were very clear about what they can offer and made sure I am comfortable with it. Since I was confident based on my past experience and clearly stated where I need to capture some more skills that required for position, they were very happy about upfront honesty. I think we impressed each other that made hiring process very smooth.

However, some benefits such as medical/dental, 401k are not so great compare to my previous employer. No vision care benefit. So far, work environment is friendly.

Interview Question – There were some questions about handling some difficult situation in team work environment but I was able to tackle it. My listening skill helped me to come up with impromptu response to those questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hamilton Sundstrand

Worked for Hamilton Sundstrand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hamilton Sundstrand Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hamilton Sundstrand employees and interview candidates.