Hamilton Sundstrand

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Rockford, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hamilton Sundstrand in April 2012.

Interview Details – Panel interview with five software project managers interview last a little over one hour. The interview was not stressful at all and everyone was very easy to talk to. The interview was not technical in my experience. During the entire interview I was only asked situational questions such as how I have handled situations with fellow coworkers/ fellow classmates. During the interview process I got the feeling the panel wanted to gauged my personality and determine how I would fit with the company as a whole and with the rest of the employees.

Interview Question – Describe in detail how you turn clients desired outcome into requirements   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hamilton Sundstrand

Worked for Hamilton Sundstrand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hamilton Sundstrand Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hamilton Sundstrand employees and interview candidates.