Hamlin Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Industrial Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Mills, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Lake Mills, WI

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hamlin in April 2010.

Interviewed with staffing agency. Took a personality test. Interviewed and toured on site with the company.

Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Diss, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Diss, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hamlin in April 2009.

Position: permanent

Recruiter from London picked up my CV from monster.com and gave me an initial screening call (are you interested, notice period, confirmation of contact details, ...).

Recruiter then submitted CV to client along with competitive CVs (recruiter disclosed that information) and I was short-listed by client within 6 days.

Waiting period of 1 week afterwards.

Call from recruiter to confirm/arrange face-to-face in DISS, UK (written confirmation received).

Interview was with the previous Program Manager and Director of Operations, lucky coincidence that my potential future boss worked at the same company like I did. Maybe one of the reasons I got the invite in this tough economic climate?!

Interview questions where

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a little bit about yourself...   View Answer
    • What do you know about HAMLIN?   View Answer
    • Tell me a little bit more about your job XX   View Answer
    • Director jumps in: "You seem like someone who would like to be in control all the time - how do you motivate yourself / what is your motivation? (After that: Where do you see yourself in 5-7 years)   View Answer
    • smalltalk   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hamlin

Worked for Hamlin? Contribute to the Community!