Hammacher Schlemmer & Co.

www.hammacher.com
  www.hammacher.com

Hammacher Schlemmer & Co. Interview Questions in Niles, IL

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hammacher Schlemmer & Co.

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

ECommerce Merchandising Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hammacher Schlemmer & Co. in March 2012.

A little weird in that I only did a quick screening with a recruiter and an onsite with one person (who wasn't my direct manager). Interviewed in the indoor "jungle" which was different from any interview I'd had before. Questions for this role were largely use case based, but the role was so broad in it's responsibilities that there was a bit of discussion about what in my background would fit the various day-to-day tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Questions revolved around the business and how I would analyze certain things. Many use case type questions.   Answer Question
    Negotiate extra PTO time. Negotiate any technology you want because otherwise you'll never get it after the fact (ie. laptop, extra monitor).