Hampton Inn Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hampton Inn in December 2012.

I was called for an interview and hired on the spot, I started working that day.

They made the offer and I accepted their offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Hampton Inn

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Hampton Inn in January 2011.

Went in to get the job application and was recived by a wonderful front desk clerk, she served me breakfast while I filled it out and had a plesant conversation. had the interview which went well with both manager and then the asst manager. they called me back thar day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    i said I only wanted to work 1st shift and they agreed and that worked for about 2-3 months before they disreguarded my request.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Hampton Inn in December 2010.

I walked in and filled out an application and the (former) Front Desk Manager scheduled an interview for the following day. After she interviewed me the (former) General Manager spoke to me and I was introduced to other team members. Began working 3 weeks later.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hampton Inn in June 2010.

I responded to a Craigs List post on a Friday morning. I received a call from the hotel about 3 hours later. I scheduled and interview with the owner of the hotel for that same afternoon. I had an interview lasting approximately 30 mins, then the owner scheduled an interview the following Monday with me and the general manager. I met with the general manageer for about a half hour. I receive a call a few days later stating that I would be hired pending a drug test, which I passed.

I started work later than week.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an upset customer who was billed incorrectly?   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Hampton Inn in December 2009.

Submitted a application online. Few days later recieved a phone call from a manager and did a phone interview and answered basic questions. Then a 1 on 1 interview with the department manager. Pretty standard questions with a couple behavior questions mixed in. Then a 2nd interview with GM. Same questions.

Interview Questions

Pay is awful! You'd likely make more money working at McDonalds. Their offer was $2 less than where I was at for the same type of work. They claim there is opportunity for advancement, but that only happens if the department head quits or moves on (which doesnt happen often). May be a good part time job, but mostly a dead-end job because you could be stuck in the same place for years.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!