Hampton Inn

1.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehlville, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehlville, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hampton Inn.

I went in and filled out a paper application.
They called me in for an interview after a couple days.
I went in to my interview, and was asked about experience, dependability, and mostly we just went over policies and rules and what comes with the job.
Then I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • There really was no difficult or unexpected questions. It was just easygoing normal interview questions.   Answer Question
It was pretty easy. There is an hourly pay and they pay weekly.

Other Interview Reviews for Hampton Inn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hampton Inn in August 2012.

Saw an add on craigslist, went to the hotel, filled out the application while waiting for an assistant manager. I had to wait in the lobby while they interviewed someone ahead of me. They clearly stated that they are minimum wage, part-time, no benefits or room for growth in the company. A couple hours later I got a call to start the next day.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty simple. They interview you to clean toilets, how much do they really need to know?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hampton Inn in June 2012.

Walked in and asked to speak with the hiring manager. She told me she had plenty of job openings and asked me to fill out an application and turn it in when I came in to have an interview with her that day. Had a very easy interview that lasted at the most 2 minutes. 3 days later she called and said I received the job. Started the 4 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me if I could handle cleaning and walking around all day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macomb, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macomb, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hampton Inn in October 2011.

I was asked about work experience and if I knew anything about the company. (I did. Information came in handy.) Then, I took a tour around the hotel and was told my responsibilities. Then, I did a background check which took five days. Afterwords, I got the job.