Hampton Inn

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mehlville, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview Details – I went in and filled out a paper application.
They called me in for an interview after a couple days.
I went in to my interview, and was asked about experience, dependability, and mostly we just went over policies and rules and what comes with the job.
Then I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – There really was no difficult or unexpected questions. It was just easygoing normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty easy. There is an hourly pay and they pay weekly.

Housekeeper

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hampton Inn in June 2012.

Interview Details – Walked in and asked to speak with the hiring manager. She told me she had plenty of job openings and asked me to fill out an application and turn it in when I came in to have an interview with her that day. Had a very easy interview that lasted at the most 2 minutes. 3 days later she called and said I received the job. Started the 4 days later.

Interview Question – Asked me if I could handle cleaning and walking around all day.   Answer Question

Troy, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hampton Inn in August 2012.

Interview Details – Saw an add on craigslist, went to the hotel, filled out the application while waiting for an assistant manager. I had to wait in the lobby while they interviewed someone ahead of me. They clearly stated that they are minimum wage, part-time, no benefits or room for growth in the company. A couple hours later I got a call to start the next day.

Interview Question – It was pretty simple. They interview you to clean toilets, how much do they really need to know?   Answer Question

Macomb, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hampton Inn in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked about work experience and if I knew anything about the company. (I did. Information came in handy.) Then, I took a tour around the hotel and was told my responsibilities. Then, I did a background check which took five days. Afterwords, I got the job.

Interview Question – What do you know about Hampton Inn?   Answer Question

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!