Hampton Inn Night Auditor Interview Questions

1.7

Night Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

Emailed my resume on a Thursday and was called the following Tuesday for a brief phone interview. Onsite interview the following day and was offered the job during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you did at previous jobs. I worked previously as a night auditor so the interview was brief.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered $10.00/hour and I accepted without negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Hampton Inn

Night Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

The interview process was very easy just had to describe characteristics of myself.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question was when they asked me about my experience, because its always hard to trace back.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Night Auditor Interview

Interview

I turned in my application and included a resume. They contacted me and an interview date was arranged. There were two managers-in-training who were given the first interviews, most likely for their benefit as well as mine. The general manager then interviewed me. We reviewed my work history and questions were asked regarding conflict resolution, experience in the field, and the hours, as well as flexibility. They really made it easy.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to consider a boss I didn't care for, why, and how I handled working with that person. It was not difficult, but I had never been asked that question before.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denham Springs, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hampton Inn (Denham Springs, LA).

Interview

The 'manager' (found out later he was never officially given that title) ask me a few weird questions. He said he liked me, and he would set up a time to meet with the AGM. I walked into the AGMs office and she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite fish?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Night Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hampton Inn in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the hospitality management company. If they like you you receive a call back interview. Interviews are not strenuous. The interviewers are easy to get along with and ask easy questions that are simple to answer. Your presentation skills are important (how you look, how you talk, how good your eye contact is) because you will be working behind the front desk and dealing with people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hampton Inn (Saint Cloud, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

Found ad for the position on Craigslist. After emailing my resume to the Front Desk Manager, I received a phone call within two days from the GM. After initial interview I received call for second interview with GM and GM of neighboring property (same owners). Had offer two days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No opportunity to negotiate for pay or benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hampton Inn (Hanover, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

Very friendly, been asked many related hospitality questions. I believe that they hiring only high experienced personal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hampton Inn (Tulsa, OK) in April 2010.

Interview

I was hired after a 3-minute phone interview and a ten minute one-to-one interview. From what I understand, no background check was made on me, nor did they ever check my references. I wasn't given any skill tests, and they were looking for only the most basic of skillsets.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stolen anything from a company?   1 Answer